This Chanukah, however, was another turning point in the story of Chabad-Lubavitch on the web.
While Chanukah is traditionally a peak traffic time, with millions of people searching for information, entertainment and more, this Chanukah proved to push the number off the charts. This year’s record-breaking traffic was simply a testament to the continued growth and reach of Chabad-Lubavitch in “Cyberspace”.
Here are the stats:
- 2.1 million (2,109,653) unique households visited Chabad.org during Chanukah this year
- 6 million (6,003,839) pages were accessed in eight different languages (our Russian site alone had more than 50,000 page views)
- 350,000 visitors accessed over 1.1 million pages on shluchim’s local sites.
- 158,062 videos were watched on Jewish.TV
- 32,342 Chanukah songs were played
- 39,583 latke recipe pages were printed
- 112,861 played the Chanukah blessings
- 97,921 people received Chabad.org Chanukah greeting cards from friends
- Chabad.org referred 60,000 to Shluchim's local websites and events